Burj Al Arab wants you to share your romantic story
Sharing a romance with a special someone already counts as a win in its own right, but what if you could get further returns on the experience by winning an opulent getaway with your partner at the Burj Al Arab, the world’s most luxurious hotel that stands right here on Dubai’s sandy shores?
The Burj has just launched its global Gold Package competition and is inviting everyone to participate by sharing their most romantic story for a chance to win the hotel’s four-night’s Gold Package stay. The inaugural initiative will run until September 30, 2012, when the winner of these lavish treats will be announced:
- Full buffet or in-suite breakfast for two
- Luxury transfers in a Mercedes-Benz S350 to/from Dubai International Airport (stay 3 nights and receive an upgrade to Rolls Royce Phantom)
- Romantic dinner inclusive of three course set menu with a romantic decorated table*
- 25-min back, neck and shoulder massage (stay 4 nights and receive and upgrade to 55-min Aromatherapy Couple Massage)
- Romantic aromatherapy bath menu in the suite Jacuzzi once per stay
- Romantic Moonlight Swim on the 7 night of your stay
- Unlimited fun time in Wild Wadi Water Park
- Personalized gift for him and her
- Luxury in-suite full size amenities from Hermes for her and him
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Fresh fruits, dates and Arabic sweets
How to win you ask? All you have to do is muster your wit and eloquence to write a standout romantic story and submit your entry via the competition’s dedicated website, www.burjalarabromance.com.
The entries, of 250 words or less, will be reviewed based on creativity and originality. On the closing date, the most romantic entry will be chosen by a judging panel, including a celebrity novelist. The winner of the Gold Package will be announced on 30 September 2012 and together with their partner, they will be invited for a four-night stay including a Rolls Royce Phantom scenic drive and an intimate beachside dinner.